den d asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

i'm from Russia (Moscow). want to become acquainted with American girl for communication!?

My e-mail: denlat@rambler.ru

Favorite Answer

Some of those answers you have received are shameful, not every one in the west is an idiot. The best way is to find Americans in Moscow, there are many, I lived in Moscow in 1992/3 and there were many Americans there, go to the bars at the large hotels in Moscow, the Radison Slavyonskia is a good one. Also the gym in that hotel is a good place to meet American girls.

One I have had the exhilaration to understand for over 40 years, dang i'm previous. i'm grateful generic that my actual blue delivered me right here. i ought to were lost those previous 4 months if she had not delivered me right here. It has filled a hollow in my heart I now not experience on my own ever. I have met this kind of vast quantity of human beings from throughout i does not have had the chance to satisfy. some contacts established me only on my actual blues call & i'm continuously grateful for that:)

Your in the wrong place.

Onion eater.

I have nothing against commies...

ok but what stop u doing that?im sorry but im not from america and i cant help u..........good luck

• ken j

american girls do not like commies