sfcjcl
sfcjcl asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

Looking for Foster Care!!!!?

I am in the military and am getting ready to deploy to overseas and need to find someone who would be willing to provide "foster care " for my Blueheeler.

Favorite Answer

First, thank you so much for your service to us and to our country. I pray for our military every night and am glad to add you to my prayers.

Second, what state are you in? I'm not familiar with the breed but just dashed out to the web and see it listed as a cattle dog. Do they require lots of room?

Here's a site that my be able to help you, if not, I wish you the best possible home for your pet while you are abroad!

http://www.netpets.org/mpfosterpress2.html

From that site:

If you woild like to lend a hand and are able to foster a pet, or if you're in the military of other related government organization and need to find a temporary home for you cat, dog, or bird, call NetPets at (843) 249-5262 or visit www.netpets.org.

• HJ

Isn't there a friend or relative you would trust with your loveable companion? I would look to them first.

Best of luck and THANK YOU for the GREAT SERVICE you provide for ALL of US!!!!!