Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 decade ago

what do you wear when your at a tanning solon ?

what do you wear at a tanning solon? what would be recomended for a 14 year old to wear

Favorite Answer

Wear the same bathing suit that you wear when you go out. Then you won't have tan lines. If you don't want tan lines to show w/ a strapless dress, then just wear bikini bottoms.

I think 14 is just too young to go to tanning salons. Nevertheless, Wear your bikini and when your lying down, take the top off. I'd leave the bottom on though. Personally, I'm not that comfortable being naked in one of those coffins. What if something happens and you have to get out in a hurry? I'd rather have my privates covered.

Wear a bathing suit - just make sure to lower the straps of the bra once you're in the tanning machine to avoid having white marks from them.

Isnt 14 a little young to go tanning? Its unhealthy no matter what age but starting a bad habit early is never good.

• ?

My friends say that they go into a tanning booth or table with a bathing suit on, usually the one that they wear when out at the beach or by the pool. Sometimes when they go at lunch time, they just hop into the booth in their bra and panties.

Most ppl I know who go to a tanning salon wear bathing suits, That will really recommended for a14 yrs. old

I don't think you can legally tan at that age. Anyway, keep your undies on if you do, all sorts of viruses can be spread in tanning beds. Everyone uses eye protection otherwise you will damage your eyes.

most people tan naked. but when i was 14 i justed tanned with a bikini on. thats the most appropriate thing to do.

umm i went and just wore a bra and underwear in the winter. in the summer just underwear so you dont get tan lined in the wrong place.

i usually wear a bikini then take it off