Girls, would you appreciate...?

I have been seeing a girl from NC that is going back next weekend, she came up here to finish her college classes and i just happen to meet her at her aunts house. We had a great three weeks, but tomorrow is our last date.

For her graduating, and for the great time we had, i bought her a mothers ring, she has 2 girls11 and 7, they are her life.

Was this an appropriate gift? I just wanted her to know that she deserves a big congrats on finishing her class, and how much she meant to me for the time she was here.

So is it appropriate, would you like a gift like this?

Thank You for any feedback

Favorite Answer

I believe that the gift you gave her was very considerate and thoughtful of you ^_^

I am sure she enjoys it and appreciates it very much!! :)

I would be very grateful if someone gave me a gift for being a great mother (that wont be for a while XD) and finishing my college courses ^_^

You did the sweetest thing for her ^_^

I think that is a very nice idea. Just make sure, with a card or your own words that she understands that it is a Mother's ring, not your version of a "promise ring" or anything like that.

Great choice, it seems appropriate and thoughtful at the same time.

I think that's a wonderful gift...she'll always look at the ring and think of the time...

a ring may be a little much so early on. granted, it's a mothers ring, and im thinking that as long as you stick with that and it doesnt really mean anything else, it may be ok.

Aw that's really sweet, totally appropriate :)

that's a great gift

Yeah I guess that cool. Not the best but it isnt bad.

totaly agree with others...very great gift indeed

I think that is really sweet.