Are capricorn men controling?

Do capricorn men want to control the realationship? Do they expect there mate to call when they say they will?

Favorite Answer

No they are submissive.

Source(s): My brother is a Capricorn and a bigger wussie you will never meet.

Oh yes. Capricorns are best suited with a submissive soul, as they like to call the shots. My Grandfather, my brother, and an ex - that I dated (but had a mind of my own, which he did not care for) all like to be boss. I think any reasonable would expect you to call if you said you would, regardless of their sign. That is just plain resepect.

I would say yes to that. My boryfriend is a Capricorn and he is very controlling.

i dont believe in star signs affecting ur personality. it just doesnt make sense.

No but I know Leos are!

well i'm a capricorn and people say dat i'm controlling but idk if it's different wit men

wimps...