Cat T asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Losing weight quickly?

I"m ten 5'4 and I weigh 90 pouds what is the quickest way i can lose weight besides diet i'm only allowed junk food on weekends like what kind of excersize

Favorite Answer

u r 10!!!! calm down giiirl

You weight the amount of a 10 year old. Unless you're under 10, you don't need to diet...you need to gain weight. Just eat really healthy and exercise about 30 min. a day....but you need to eat high calorie foods to gain weight--high calorie, but still healthy, like smoothies, yogurt, and dried fruit.

90 pounds honey that is very little weight there is noo reason for a diet but if there is try joining a team sport jogging or just playing games like if u have aping pong table like me it helps me loose weight!

water fast is the fastest way

tha means u drink only water

eat nothing 3-10 days

if you entirely quit eating and do alot of cardio then you may be able to get yourself down to a sexy 50 lbs! then all the boys in school would be asking you out!

good luck!

5'4", 90 lbs and you want to lose weight? I'm 5'5" 115lbs and I think I'm pretty good. You're fine, you don't need to lose any weight.

• sweetie, ur fine...believe me.

but if you want to stay toned and fit...sit ups, crunches and pilates will help! only an hour a week will make a dramatic difference!

good luck!

Im the exacy age and height as you

I weight 64

AM I UNDER WAIT?!?!?!?

UT OHH

Mmmm

SIT UPS!!! THERE REALLY HELPFUL!

park at the end of the Walmart parking lot!

Source(s): Tomas,Kain,Common Sense

honey, you are underweight. you don't weigh enough! eat more!