Favorite thing from the 80's?

For me it was the music. I knew I was old when the first time I turned on the radio and just did not understand the music. I am not saying it was or is bad I just do not understand it.

Favorite Answer

The Music! Air Supply, Styx, Pat Benatar, Lionel Richie, Foreigner, etc, etc, etc.... oh ya, and being too young is no excuse, i was born in 86.

Definitely the music, I'm 35 and some of the items I was brought up included rubber bracelets!, Madonna started that. The hair bands, the over whelming plethora of metal too, that was all over the place. I know we had a lot of toys; Sink my battleship, Uno, couple other ones. I always get a kick when VH1 airs the 80's specials, takes me back- and like you said, I ponder where my age went. LOL Great question.

Source(s): ♦:-)

The music is definitely the best thing from the 80's.

I liked everything about the 80's,especially the music.

• bown

The music, but I love soooo much from the 80's. Like burple's, smurfs, and the big hair. And how about the fashion fads and make-up! Oh, those were the days. lol

The music for me.I grew up in the 80's.

I loved just about everything about the 80's! But, if I have to pick something, I'd say music, and television - I'm so sick of reality shows and infomercials.

My fav thing from the 80's that I miss is that sence of freedom. I could go trick or treating and not worry about pills in my bag or needles in my candy. Things were so nice back then. We didnt have alot of probolems like we do today

Yeah, I LOVED the 80s music. There's some pretty good stuff out there now, but it's harder for me to find. I guess all my 'kids' have moved away now, so I have no one to ask.

• ?

My favorite thing from the 80's was the music. I mean really who is better than Duran, Duran and Culture Club? lol