Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

During sex....?

when you are having sex in certain positions does your vagina make weird noses almost like a fart... as gross as it sounds lol. Im always afraid to have sex in like doggy position and positions that are a little more complex bcuz everytime he pulls out or thrusts it makes a gross farting noise and it completely turns me off and he kind of giggles... SOO embarassing and it just makes me not want to continue having sex... is there anyway to prevent it and what exactly is going on. What does he really think of it? :(

Favorite Answer

yeah i know what u mean..it happens to me too. and i tried to do some research on it..i found out that it happens because air is trapped in the vagina and when he thrusts inside the air is fully trapped inside and when he pulls out some of the air releases out and thats the noise..its embarassing i know! but i tried this and it worked...while in the doggy position , let him thrust slowly and gently first so that no air is trapped inside..then u may increase ur pace! try it...its worked for me...tell him the reasons of the noise..i explained to my hubby and he understood...it makes a lot of difference when u know ur partner knows what it is!!!

It's air that gets pushed in there as he's doin' ya. Really is no way to prevent it unless he goes in really slowly and doesn't come completly out until you are finished with that position. Never switch positions to fast as this can cause it too. Gross, I know, but totally normal. If any woman tells you this has never happened to them they are either lying or only use the missionary position.

it's just air that gets into your vagina. it happens in certain positions, like doggy style. there really is nothing that you can do about it. there is no need to be embarrassed, it's natural. most guys know this. however, they guy you are having sex with seems really immature or young. older guys do not care because it happens all the time and there really is nothing you can do about it besides stick to positions that don't cause it.

don't worry about it b/c it happens to everyone and it's not a fart so you shouldn't be embarrassed! when he pulls out from certain positions, air gets in and causes that noise. guys don't care, they're just happy to be getting some.

It is a common occurrence during sex. My wife does it all the time in doggy position.

Vagina farts are fun. Men love them so10 points for you and 2 for me.

My hubby actually thinks its a turn-on!!! He jokes and says its a big 'un!! Doesn't bother me because we're having a good time. It only happens when I'm really wet. I suppose thats your case too? Try not to let it worry you.

That has happened to me before. dont worry about it. ask him what he thinks about it. most likely he dosent care... it is just air being pushed out. nothing to worry about

Personally, it turns me on. It tells me my partner is really into it, and the juices are flowing.

Source(s): Experience

Dont worry about it! Pretend you dont notice and so will the guy.