Do you eat the entire apple or do you throw out the core? I eat the whole thing except for the stem.?

Favorite Answer

Hee hee I eat the stem. Is that werid?

I know some people that eat the core. But that is not a very tasty part of the apple. It won't hurt nature to throw it away. So I do not eat it. Or I should be very hungry :p I also do not eat the skin of an orange :D

I tried eating the entire apple once. It will be my last. The core is terrible. Now, I throw out the core!

I don't eat an apple the normal way, I usually peel it, cut the apple in two big pieces, cut the core out and eat it.

The core tastes awful. I cut it out before I eat the apple.

I don't eat the core or the stem...I generally cut my apples up and eat them in chunks.

i eat the whole thing except the core and stem.

Seriously? You eat the core? It's so much harder than the rest of the apple... And the seeds... Yuck. No, I throw my cores out. That's kind of gross...

• Kjo

I peel it, then cut off the juicy parts, then throw the rest away. I dont eat much of it, and i usually dont eat apples.

i throw out the core