Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Doesn't it REALLY annoy you when...?

...people pretend to be you?

Like this girl.....please dont believe her!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjSnB...

Thanks!

=)

michelle r---um duh, thats not me, so thats not my comment!

Favorite Answer

ya i totally hate it

i wont believe her!!!

Well sometimes im flattered,but other times its really annoying if they just start coppying your personality.For example its okay if you have furry boots and they buy the exact same thing,but its not okay when I have a bubbly personality and their reaaly quiet and start copying me.

it's not only annoying---it causes trouble. I had someone pretending to be me insult people on a message board I frequented. I couldn't figure out why everyone was mad at me.

C'mon, we learned in Kindergarten that copying is just a show of intense appreciation. Right?

didn't you have a copycat? maybe he/she is back for more! muahahaha muahahaha, lol.

by the way, it is a pain in the back when somebody pretends to be you.

good luck!

Maybe you need some more constructive hobbies... Ever whittled wood?? LOL

yes. i'd ask what is wrong in being their own selves? individuality and being yourself and not somebody else is what separates each and every one of us and it makes us unique and different in our own way

Yes, its really annoying cause I want only to be me and nobody else can be me ! ! !

You just have to learn to ignore it.

who would want to pretend to be me..... i mean i am pretty weird and so random that its impossible to pretend to be me...