willow f asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

how to get fit without stumping growth?

i want to gain muscle on my arms and lose body fat.

i am 16 year old male

whats the best way?

fastest way?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The best way is to consult a physical trainer. If you don't want to go the professional way then...

1. Jogging or swimming at least thrice a week. Apart from the obvious benefits, it will also give your skin a glow that most 16 year old would love to have!

2. Push ups for chest/shoulders and triceps and pull ups for back and arms (both biceps and forearms).

3. Light weights for simple exercises. Specially, never forget the lower back. It is a mistake most people make (and not just 16 year Old) but without developing your lower back, any weight training will make you suceptible to injury.

Also, if you do go with light weights, please remember to give your entire body a work out, and not just arms.

PS: Light weights mean when you can do 20-25 repititions with fatigue. This will tone your muscles well.

And the fastest way... the above. Forget about best abs in three weeks courses or best biceps in three weeks courses. Start building a solid foundation. By the time you are 17, your body will be pretty neat to look at!

• 4 years ago

No however it should restrict your chances whilst settling on a profession and a mate. If you with no trouble need to get a number of. Get colour, it does not fade as speedy. Don't overlook tattoos fade with time. If you are going to get them, no less than get a few that experience which means to you, no longer the tribal crap at present. Also steer clear of tears and webs, so much men and women have no idea what they imply. It is not well. BEFORE ANYONE JUMPS DOWN MY THROAT. I'm a tattoo artist and I see manner too many men and women remorse what they received no longer lengthy when they received them. THINK HARD ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT and WHERE YOU WANT IT. Peace.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.