Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

What Should I get my boyfriend for Christmas?

He is really into his Xbox 360 and love shooting games like Halo2 and Gears of War. He also is a Carpenter. But already has alot of tools so that leaves me all out. For his Birthday I got him a 37 in LCD Tv. I dug a whole with that one. I can't top that. Not now anyway....? Please help!!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well you can get something to help relax a hard working body like a body messager, foot messager (slipper) especially while he is playing his game. Things like that for a start.

Plus tools can always need a place to be storage for a neat arrangement.

And for those games they have game chair that has stero for men pleasure LOL.

• Maybe some awesome games to go along with the Xbox 360! Or ask him what he really needs, some shirts, clothes or if he want's any sports jerseys or anything like that. Ask him and he'll answer.

• 1 decade ago

What about a PSP or Halo 3 once it comes out

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

get the boy one of those fake brietling watches off ebay very blingy should last for years "like a good relationship" if hes got big arms that is

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

gift certificates are always nice. My Dad got my mom a bunch of giftcertificate cards and put them in an old maid box.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if he like xbox that should do but if any thing beside that ask his mom what he like that mabe that give you idea of get him

• 1 decade ago

i need a girl like you heres my birthday lol!!!

• 1 decade ago

find him what he likes.ask him what he wants.get him whet he wants.

• 1 decade ago

something sweet he will like that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.