Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

i need to convert 3gp file to WAV or MPG, what program do i need?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • csanon
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You'll need a program that can extract the audio and video streams from the container (3gp is a container). Then you'll need to make sure the encoding of the extracted AV stream is what you want. Re-encode if necessary.

One tool you'll definitely be using is VirtualDub or VirtualDubMod (an enhanced version). For decoding and encoding you'll also need the appropriate codecs.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

YASA 3GP Video Converter

YASA 3GP Video Converter has the ability to convert most popular video formats into 3GP 3GPP MP4 Video and other various video formats. It supports converting among MPG, AVI,ASF,DivX,WMV, MP4, 3GP, MOV, RM, PSP Video, iPod Video and so many portable media player (MP4 player) such as Acrchos Archos AV500, Archos AV700, Archos Gmini402, iriver PMP-100, Creative Zen Vision and extracting audio from video file and converting to MP3, WAV, AC3, WMA, M4A, OGG, AAC etc.

• 1 decade ago

you dont just change the name, retard

ex. call of duty 3 .gp3 convert to call of duty 3.wav

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

look for free one on www.downloads.com im sure will find a free program

Source(s): my forum http://softwareheaven.notlong.com/ for cracked microsoft products (media player 11 and IE 7 and other programs and pc games and sp2 games and xbox games ) and see ways to make ur ilegal windows xp and vista beta genuine )
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.