my shy friend?

My friend is really shy around people she doesnt know well. but once she gets to know you shes one of the best people to hang out with.

Well we were talking the other day and she told me that she really likes this guy in her history class. and Since then i have been noticing that they flirt alot, and he seems to like her. but they are both pretty shy. One of her other friends told the guys best friend that my friend like this guy. but nothing has changed, and i think she should just talk to the guy about it, but thats too straight forward for her. what do you guys think she should do?

Favorite Answer

Maybe they could chat online? Do they do that? It's always easier to talk that way, not being face to face would make them more comforatable and it easier for them to say how they feel. That's soo cute!!

Have them keep flirting, if he's interested, and if he knows she likes him cause your friend told his friend then he should make this first move

Source(s): BridgeBridge

...ask him out. or you could tell the guy's best friend to tell the guy to ask your friend out.

that's a pretty cute story.

talk to him about it the worst thing he can do is say no

ugh. another teenager crush!!!