How do you pay for your Christmas gifts? Cash or Credit?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Cash since I don't have a credit card. Even if I did, I would still use cash so I wouldn't have to pay all that interest on the purchases and be paying on them for months afterwards and go into debt.

• 1 decade ago

Cash

• Definitely Cash. Why go into debt and have to worry about paying it off the following years.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I used to use credit cards because I felt that I HAD to give everyone everything I thought they wanted. Now I pay for gifts only in cash, and I try to give more of the intangible sorts of things and thoughtful things that cost less - my time, homemade cookies and cakes, invitations to a nice meal, etc.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I pay cash because the credit I have built up is reserve for medical expenses and educational expenses only.

• 1 decade ago

I always pay with cash when I'm buying something, that way I don't end up splurging.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Cash and when I don`t have the money to buy something then I have to save money first.

• 1 decade ago

cash

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you cannot pay cash for it, you should not buy it.

• degnan
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i purchase a grasp card it relatively is refillable as i spend, carry no funds and , do no longer use my card's so no pin # to technique, and extra secure too" if lost or stolen canceled in the present day. no Indentitfication to grant the two. help's to saved a funds on spending.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.