Christmas Movies?????

If you have one, Whats your favorite Christmas movie??

cartoon / human actors / anime whatever...

Favorite Answer

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation! It's a bit nipply outside!

There are so many! A Christmas Story, Jingle All The Way, Home Alone 1 and 2. Some of the new ones I don't care that much for....and The Nightmare Before Christmas always scares me haha.

White Christmas

• )o(

The old version of Miracle on 34th St. is my all time favorite. But I also like, The Christmas Movie, Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer , and 8 Crazy Nights.

Christmas Shoes.

It's a Wonderful Life and Miracle on 34th Street (the classic, not the remake) They remind me of being a kid watching these movies. Then there is always Scrooged and Mickey's Christmas Carol. Classics!

Well My favorites are "how the grinch stole christmas", "A Christmas Carol", "The Holiday" which is a recent one, "Santa Claus 1 and 2. I think 3 is coming out soon. "Elf" and Home ALone.

Well its not a totall Christmas movie, but it does hint about christmas many times....

The Nightmare Before Christmas

I like "national lampoons christmas vacation", "8 crazy nights with adam sandler", "all the home alone movies but specially the first one", "polar express". I also like the one that comes on cmt and has dolly parton in it with all the kids, cant think of the name of it but its always a good one to watch.

MERRY CHRISTMAS :o)

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer...the one done in claymation with the little elf that wanted to be the dentist. Best christmas movie for kids EVER! ^_^