Ruth B asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

When was the last time you watched Chitty Chitty Bang Bang?

Did you like it?

• Favorite Answer

I can't even remember how long it's been. But I LOVE this movie! My favorite part (other than a flying car!) is when Dick Van Dyke & the Lady sneak into the King's castle to rescue all the children and they hide in giant 'music boxes'. Then they come out of the music boxes and, acting perfectly like toy robots, sing this really good song! The dirty old uncle/scientist kinda freaked me out as a kid though, but he was really funny too. And all those crazy inventions the dad made up. My favorite being the 'Toot Sweet' candy whistle!!!!! LOL!

I love Chitty Chitty Bang Bang! Havn't seen it for a while but still love it

• Teresa

Maybe a year ago. And it's an all right movie, but it's not my favorite. My mother was seriously afraid of the Child Catcher when she was little.

I grew up with that movie, so I love it. I watched it earlier this year sometime when it came on TV.

Never saw it. Though I have seen an x-rated version titled,"Clitty, Clitty Gang Bang!"

a very long time since i have watch it

Source(s): call me
  • ?

Never saw it.