Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

i just can't forget this guy even though i've snapped all communications with him on my own accord.?

well i mett him on redifff messenger and we became good frnds. he was a really sweet guy, spoke nicely to me, kept his cool when i shouted at him.

we talked on phone too and i really liked him. but then one day i wanted to speak to him but he behaved very differently. a few days before tht he he had stopped giving replies to my mails.

i thought he no longer liked me and since i don't like to impose myself on anyone i snapped our frndship and he didn't evn once ask me why or say sorry.

i always acknowledged my faults and apologised but he did not even once.

now i can't just forget him even though its been more than a month

i know its really stupid but i want him back

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

he is not good enough for you get on with your life and you will find your soul mate.

• 1 decade ago

Could be love? But at any rate it not your fault, it could be some thing personal of his try helping and get back.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mabye he got fed up of you losing your temper everytime you spoke to him? Mabye he found someone else. Better ask him and find out!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if u want him back that bad then talk to him do something there is no use sitting next to a cpu all day

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.