Is this Wrong?

A ninth grader in love with a 12th grader? I mean they know each other & everything and he doesn't know she's in love with him. Is this Wrong?

Favorite Answer

Is the 12th grader the girl or boy? If you find time for each other and really love each other then I don't see what the problem is.

• Briar

Well, it's not 'wrong', but it depends what you mean by that. In some people's views, it's 'wrong' to love someone of the same gender, but not someone who is a second cousin--others may be fine with homosexual couples, but are disgusted with the idea of being in love with someone even distantly related to you (those are only examples, I'm not saying everyone who's against gay marriage love their second cousins). But then again, the person is in 9th grade. No matter how true or real it feels, I doubt it's love.

It isn't wrong per se, but really this person will be starting a new chapter in his life next year after graduating. It is hard for someone in high school to have a relationship with someone in college. You would only bring him down. Wait 4 more year and see how you feel. Sorry.

no, it's not "Wrong"... if he doesn't know, then they probably don't know each other that well... in that case... it's not really love.

is "she" you? if i were you, i'd get to know him better and then decided my next step... but remember, never daydream and plan everything out, because reality can break your heart.

but good luck (to her) =]

• rostov

No but she should be very careful. She might be smarter to wait until they are both a bit older.

Take care yourself kid. Ye, I imagine you are she.

no its not wrong love is strong power so they r in love let them be in love u jealous?

its not wrong but she doesnt have much of a chance i think all she can do is just dream

• id tell you to not get your hopes up but keep trying to make her notice you! GOOD LUCK!!

If it isn't something fake, then of course not!

I think its very wrong.. but thats just me...