Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

is there anyway u can practice kissing?

• Favorite Answer

no...just get after it...practice makes perfect...but you have to do it!

:)

Yes, Practice on you hand or on your best friend.

Or practice on a girl that is a friend. Just tell her you want to try kissing out and practice with her.

I don't think it helps to practice though I think that some people are just good at it and some are just not so good at it. The best advice anyone can give you about kissing is try not to slobber all over the place. If you can keep the slobber to a minimum you are not too bad at it.

when I was a teengager I was a member of a youth club & we always played games that ended in kissing....anyone. Don't know if things like that go on any more, ha ha. Don't think there's any real way to practice without a real live partner. Just be gentle, mouth slightly open, a suggestion of tongues...hopefully a good starter! Good luck

• find a friend. Tell them you want to practice kissing and you chose them because you value thier opinion.

My best kisser tought me to tease with the tip of the tongue. Letting only the very tips of the tongues touch. A lot of lips but just a little bit of tongue. The teasing sensation was so erotic, I wanted more an more and more. She was a summer fling when I was 15 and 16. She only came down for the Summer. Then things changed with her family and she was gone. WOW I miss her. Never forget her name. Suzzane Summers. She gave me so much hope for women.

A kiss shouldn't be something that needs practicing if you're with the right person it will just happen trust me on this everyone is nevrous at first but you just need to relax and do it and everything will be fine.

Get a fruit or something and just make out with it. :p Use your hand. If you've seen the movie, "The Man In The Moon', you know what I'm talking about.

You mean alone? Don't be an idiot! Find someone who is equally intimidated by it as you and if they are game, have at it.

How old are you anyway? If you are under 13, go find something else to do with your time!

With a name like Ray, try your Knee or toe. Man that should have been a girl Q !!!!

A Pillow! LOL!

random people on the street? (lol)