akband
akband asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

Is it true that the artist who drew cartoons of Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) was burnt alive in a fire?

Favorite Answer

Not true, it would been in every prime time news and front cover of every magazine and newspaper, besides the guy has a great deal of security around the clock..☺

• degnan

confident, the prophet indicated lots of circumstances in his lifetime, that Imam Ali (as) would be caliph after him, then at ghadeer e khum he for sure instructed all muslims that who's ever maula i'm this ali is there maula. Sheikh Tahir Ul Qadri, a renown student who maximum sunni's believe has written a e book on ghadeer , the e book is termed 'The Ghadir statement'. there's a hadith in sahih Muslim, e book 031 style 5920 So muslim can't deny the grand experience of ghadir, because it relatively is on your sunni books. The prophet additionally stated that he's leaving 2 issues in this worldwide, one the quran and 2d my ahlul bayt. he stated who ever does not understand the quran then ask the ahlul bayt, they are going to clarify it to you, what it skill.

Cartoons have been drawn about the Queen right up to the Pope and not a single word was heard, no demonstrations, no nothing, it wouldn't surprise me if that's what happened to him,these people are fanatics, plain and simple.

Could be true. Could be false. You never know. But the way news is being spread, it seems to be false. Anyway I think those cartoonists should be prosecuted for hijacking freedom of speech, and creating chaos and disrupting peace. At Yahoo! Answers you always have a link for "reporting abuse". What those cartoonists did was an aggressive abuse. Saying f*** you m____f***** in somebody's face is abuse and aggression rather than freedom of speech. Freedom of speech should not mean insulting without provocation. With freedom comes responsibility. If you act irresponsibly in an environment of freedom, you pay the price for it.

No I definitely would have heard about that

I hope not. But unfortunately it seems the West is willing to do anything to please Islamic fanatics.

I don't know really, but he shouldn't have drew him!

prosecuted for what? where do you live, China?