How do you get rid of a hangover?

I drank a lot of beer and shots last night and im dieing !!!

I throw up all water and food!

what can I do??

Favorite Answer

Haven't you ever heard of the hair of the dog??? When you can hold things down drink a bloody mary or another beer. You'll feel better instantly. I used to do it all of the time in college. French fries are good too.

I've always heard the phrase "bite the dog that bit ya". That's why a lot of people actually drink a Bloody Mary the next morning for a hangover. I personally try to eat something mild, take a couple of Tylenols and go back to bed. I have drunk one beer the next morning, and I swear, it DID help me. But I had to force it down. Hope you feel better soon.

Several things you can do for prevention:

1. Always start with liquor and finish with beer. Mixing shots and beers all night is a recipe for disaster.

2. Stick to one type of drink. Having 1 vodka, 1 gin, 1 rum and 1 tequila will hurt you more than 4 vodka drinks.

3. Don't drink more than 1 drink per hour. You'll be a drunk mess and deserve your hang over.

4. Before you go to bed have 3-4 Advil and a big glass of water.

If you forget the above advice [and the best of us do], do the following:

1. Gatorade. Replace electrolytes as fast as you can.

2. Sweat. Go for a run and then take a long hot shower. You will smell alcohol fumes when this happens.

3. Eat something fried. French fries, chicken fingers, etc.

4. Sleep it off.

Source(s): Years of working in bars and with a solid liver to prove it.

Gatorade works really well. You feel so terrible because your body is very dehydrated. If I have a hard night of drinking, I try to eat before I go to bed or take some aleve and Gatorade. (It usually works for me.)

And although it might sound bad right now, a little greasy bacon and eggs and toast might make you feel better. Good luck, most of us have been there. I hope you feel better.

The absolute best thing to do is drink LOTS i mean LOTS of Pedealite! It restores the electrolights! I know it's for kids and it's a bit expensive but it works. If you don't want to go to the store then boil regular rice with about 2x's the amount of water that you usually use. Make sure it's not instant rice. Boil for a while (not untill the rice is cooked) then drink the water off of it. It also has electrolights!!

• PT

Hair of the dog, down another shot, then chase it with a beer.

If you know your going out drinking.Here is a list of things you can do.1.Eat meat(steak-hamburger) or bread with peanut butter to line your stomack before you drink.2.Make sure you drink 1-2 full glasses of water before you go to bed and take some Pedialyte(learned this from Colin Farrell)And the last thing is to know YOUR limit!!!!

You shouldn't have drunk that stuff ni the first place, but you first (1) drink some gatorade/cool drink, (2) take a nice hot shower, (3) go to bed and sleep it off. And if you are REALLY hungry but throw it up, only eat dry buttered toast and water. Avoid milk.

Source(s): never drank but its great for fevers

OK REMEMBER THIS LITTLE RULE FOR NEXT TIME...... Liquor before beer you're in the clear, beer before liquor never been sicker, drink gatorade and sleep, i hope you learned your lesson, probably not but oh well get some rest

As a drinker myself, I go for Gathorade and rest for the remains of the day. Once you have TU for the second time you'll feel better, DON'T EAT GREASY STUFF CAUSE TU CAN GET WORST!!!