can anyone tell me if t-mobile's music phones are any good??

i'm looking at different cell phone plans and would like to get a phone that plays mp3's. t-mobile seems to be the cheapest in my area? are there phones any good is it worth it??

never heard of a fusic phone, what is it?

i was thinking about the motorola v360, thanks for saying that phone!!

i understand that other cell phone companies are better. but i am a single mom on a budget and am going for decent but cheap. so telling me about verizon or cingular being a better phone will not help me as they are more expensive.

Favorite Answer

I have t-mobile and i also have the 360 phone. T-mobile does give you the most for your minutes but like everything else it is not perfect. I'm still happy with their service and Have been for the past 4-5 years. The plans with the roll over minutes sound good, but if you didn't use those minutes last month why would you use them next month on any consistent basis. Just compare all plans because what may work for you may not for the next.

2

Source(s): Free Government Mobile Phone : http://freecellphones.iukiy.com/?MdZu

I have T-Mobile and the V360 Motorola I love the plan I love the phone the music sounds great and clear it could be a little louder but nothings perfect. It only plays mp3's so your files may have to to be converted. Great phone.

I personally cannot stand T-Mobile.

I have a Sony Ericsson W300i so new on the market that most stores do not even have it yet..it is thru Cingular and is a fantastic phone.Great music quality and looks fantastic :)

Well depending on the style I would say most of them are pretty good! Most of them are pretty had to break and they get great service in a lot of places!!!!

i not sure but i think you should get a fusic phone

SK3 Has mp3 player and all.

My best friend has it and it plays very very well