"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" yet im sweet, calm, gentle , fine, why would that be?

these are great answers!!! its the "calm after the storm..or perhaps the calm before the NEXT storm, not sure which.

ive been so enraged i feel calm now...getting my energy back up, resting.

Favorite Answer

oh, let me consult my crystal ball so I have an idea of what you are referring to.

umm so you have been scorned yet your sweet calm gentle and fine.....why? because your a decent person? I dont know this questions kinda weird. But GL!

Maybe it hasn't sunken in yet? Or maybe you are ready for it to be over. Maybe you realize there is nothing you can do to change what happened...freaking out won't help. I hope you can stay this way as you make the big decision of whether to stay or go. Good luck to you. We are here if you need us.

Probably because you're so tuff, that you're almost immune to the simpletons of the world. I don't now all the details, but if you're fine, then just go with it & don't make a mountain out of a molehill.

• Nep

A woman who didn't care to begin with. No passion.

Either that, or you are in denial, putting on a fake face in public, or repressing anger which will hurt you in the long run.

EWWW!! You are JUST like me....I'm very sweet and calm and gentle...BUT payback is a *****!!!! AND I'm QUEEN *****!!! They won't know what to expect...cause it's not in your nature to do what you're thinking about doing....BEWARE TO THE PERSON THAT SCREWED YOU OVER!!!

Because people, esspeacially women, love revenge in all sorts of way if ever betrayed.

Cause not all women are alike...cause you know some of us aren't really women. Maybe not even men. You know like apples.

Either you havent' really been scorned or you're on some good sedatives.

Your day is coming so look out you were warned,been tru that.Test her out?R u scared?thought u were a dude.