A Question About World Of Warcraft?

DO U HAVE TO BE A NERD TO PLAY WORLD OF WARCRAFT WELL LIKE DO U HAVE TO BE NERD UNDERSTAND IT OR WHAT IS IT PREETY SIMPLE

Favorite Answer

I play World of Warcraft. I'm also married. And yes, it's to a woman. She is what any straight man would call a hottie. And no, I don't play 40 hours a week.

If being a nerd means you are smart enough to figure out how to play a simple computer game, then I proudly proclaim my nerdiness.

If you aren't smart enough to play a game, then enjoy your stupidity. But stupid people still play. They just get beaten all the time by people who are smarter.

If your IQ is larger than your shoe size, you can play WoW. If you have no idea what IQ means, stay away from WoW. You might be better off playing console games where you only have to remember to point and shoot with a handful of buttons.

As a now professional gamer, and leader/co-founder of one of the current top ranking guilds on WoW, I can attest to what that guy said about the Zygor guides from that website http://www.zygorguides.pcti-system.com/ .. When I first started using them, is when I started taking my WoW gaming to a whole new level. I wouldn't be where I am today without them. As advanced as I am now, I still use them as an awesome reference/aid. Highly recommended if you're serious about being an accomplished WoW gamer, or just a newb looking to quickly learn the ropes and advance. On a side note, I am looking forward to the Warlords of Draenor expansion coming in November, and the updated guide to go along with it. Should be epic.

Source(s): Professional Gamer

You don't have to be a nerd, but if you play for longer than 7 hours make sure you hit yourself and don't forget you have a life that's waiting for you and it's not on the computer.

Well only nerds play it and only nerds like it, so yeah you do. And nerds wonder why girls don't talk to them.

lol dont play that it is yuck