Would you like to be in the first annual Miss Yahoo! pageant?

This is how it will go:

Tell us about yourself

Avatar Name

City, State

What ever else you want to include

Tell us why you should be Miss Yahoo and what you would do for the Yahoo world and your fellow yahooligans!

There will be a Yahoo Wide vote to see who should be the first Miss Yahoo!

Favorite Answer

My name is Natalie, i'm from the ghetto of Connecticut and I think I should be Miss Yahoo because I will tell you all how to say fu­ck without it getting bleeped out, and because i'm nice! I talk to everyone on here who sends me a message, I've had one arch enemy, but that's all in the past and I won't feed you bullshit and say I will fight for world peace! For my skill, i'll tie a cherry stem with my tongue♥ I get really good grades in my school, I don't wear any makeup, I play sports, I have lots of friends and i'm taking care of a baby full time, which is not mine, at the age of 16♥

my name is natalia, I'm 18 years old, live in the capital of argentina, love chocolate and my talent is that I can answer 4 yahoo question per minute. lol.

Hi! *big smiles* I'm Alana B and I tell it like it is! *Big Smile*

I'm from Cork, Ireland and I better be allowed to participate because I'm already pissed off I can't get my free water bottle from yahoo! Anyway..... *big smiles* I'm always up for being part of a web based pagent that undermines and judges women on appearance and fake personalities!

my name is juggums me come from ponunununua land hawaii,.i like to make squirll gravy,my favorite animal is the possum.i have a hog named tammy me had him since me 10 years old, i keep money in him.i cant read to well and like the taste of windex

i dnt think so...

im happily satisfied being a yahooer..

cudnt ask 4 more