Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

How should get my hair cut?

I'm getting it cut here in an hour or so, and I'm not quite sure what I want. http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l68/valo4212/twe... That's it now. I wanted to get it to shoulder length with alot of layers and get the side bangs fixed, but my friends have threatened to tackle me if I take too much off.

Favorite Answer

you know an easy way to see what you would look like with the hair cut you want... take a polaroid *or digital picture and print it out* in a black shirt and take a permanent marker and just start coloring in your hair from the bottom up until you like what you see... granted it wont be an exact picture but it will give you a general idea *and if you have a black wall or something dark you can stand in front of it might help also* or another thing you can do is ask your hairstylist!

Try looking on tv, or pictures of hairstyles you want. I cant tell you what youd like, but I like longer hair on girls. No tangles, and no curls. But its up to you. Do what you want. DOnt listen to others. Just make sure whoever is doing your hair does it right.

who cares what your friends say.

i say whatever makes you happy =^_^=

that does sound like a good idea to get layers and stuff =^_^=

However you like it.

idk its pretty tho