Was it on Accident or on Purpose???

So there's this guy I like ALOT. He sits in front of me. We are really good friends and get along pretty well. Well one day he turned around and we both started staring at each other in the eyes, not saying a word and he reached out and poked me on the shoulder. I mean he reached over the desk to poke me with one finger. He immediatly apologized. What does this mean was it on accident or on purpose?

Favorite Answer

it was totally on purpose! he is into you and this sort of behavior is a stupid guy was of saying he likes you.

• That's weird I think maybe he wanted 2 do something else by reaching over 2 u maybe hold your hand or something but got scared at the last minute & since he was already reached over poked u instead I hope this is making sense

• i think he likes you and is trying his level best to figure out how to tell you that he wants you to be his gf.. and by the way, the fact that he said sorry after poking your shoulder with his finger makes me think for example that suppose if it was an accident by me, i would never apologize to the person whom i poked unless he / she is harmed by it or unless am not comfortable of what i have done..

On purpose. Go on and talk to him...else how to find out whether he likes you or not over poking finger..?

• Check for any more accidents, lol, It was on purpose. He has a atraction but hes scare of letting you know. OHHHH, I LOVED SCHOOL, too bad its over for me. lol I got married to my highschool sweet heart. After school we worked on a little shop and he use to bag for me, I use to think it was just coincidence. He use to take the same route to school and home as me, and i knew it was a longer way but it was amussing seen this dorky kid following me. After a while i went to his aisle at work and ASK him.. do you like me or something, he stated to sweat, he told me ye e yes. lol, was the cutes thing. It has been 8 years since and we have 2 kids now. He is actually a dream come true... I dunno i thought i shared.

a purpose that turned into accident? he maybe planning to reach over for something else...and then, too taken into the fact that the girl he fancies is there and he accidentally poked her! so he apologiesed...sweet! he fancies u then...=)

did he trip and fall over the desk just before he poked you? it wasnt an accident. i think he was flirting

It was on purpose but it wan't meant to be hurtful. Thus, the apology. He just couldn't take the tension. He likes you, honey.

he likes you. he poked you intentianly and you probably didnt react the way he wanted you to so he apologized. thats cute though, hes flirting.

any guy would poke you if he could get away with calling it an accident