I Hate God and Jesus and Muhammed and all of their folowers because they want one thing-is heaven good?

How can it be when it makes you look down upon your fellow man with empathy and strife-to make yourself better in your eyes than your brother here on earth-God is a biggot that has CHOSEN CHILDREN-like HITLER!

Update:

Your Soul!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Now that you have made your choice to hate all the gods, please tell me what's next? Will you escape to a desert to find solace in solitude? Will you wish for everyone to die so you are left alone on the planet in company of your hatred? Please go and take a shower and wash away the inexplicable hatred that you have for God and man.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

God loves variety; the followers of Moses, Jesus or Mohamed are equally pleasant for Him; Being atheist you believe in Nature created by God. You look like a person who hates Henry Ford, but loves the cars he created. OK! It is your right. God feels neither cold nor hot because of your hatred. Your hatred incinerates your own soul (or what atheists have).

• keetan
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

a number of your questions at the instant are not undemanding to appreciate as English is possibly not your first language, yet i'm going to respond to what I do understand. a million. Jesus got here as a sacrifice for each individual's sins. Why is the laying off of blood needed for forgiveness? Ask God. yet blood does represent existence. death is the effects of sin, yet Jesus died so we are able to have eternal existence. 2. God likes for example His skill with the aid of people. we are his vessels. Many info of Jesus' delivery (his lineage, the place he may well be born, and so forth) were prophecied an prolonged long term till now it occurred. 3. Jesus died for the international's sins previous, cutting-edge and destiny. there is not any desire for "yet another Jesus". 4. the place interior the Bible? Jesus grew to grow to be sin FOR US, not having certainly sinned Himself, so as that shall we be saved. He placed Himself able of shame IN OUR place. He replaced into taken down from the circulate an identical day, via how, so i'm unsure why you're saying that or how this is suitable. 5. God placed aside his skill while He grew to grow to be flesh and got here to earth. He made Himself an occasion of how we are to stay and exalt God as our Lord.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can't "Hate God"; He didn't create us that way. You might hate the evil things that are sometimes done in His name, but He Himself hates those things too. So you and God are really in agreement on that much.

By the way, God is God. Whenever you disagree with Him you're wrong. Period. Sorry if you don't like it, but them's the facts. Welcome to human life, brother.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

LOL, listen, if you hate then it means you're still feeling. So I don't really know what to tell you. But I really wanna ask you, what's so wrong with wanting to be good?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"Love you neighbor as yourself "

Leviticus and

The Gospels

mm huh... sounds real biggotted, yeah right

• 1 decade ago

Well that was totally dripping with hate and ignorance and nastiness.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Off your medication again?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

mislead, misguided, misinformed-I'll pray for you, dummy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.