Which is the best thing that i can do to my girl friend on her birthday 2morrow?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Show up on her doorstep with flowers and cook her dinner.

• ferrie
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

wellbeing is more advantageous major than a social gathering. have someone call each and anybody and tell them precisely why the social gathering desires to be postponed. when you're nonetheless ill (or only slightly getting properly) the social gathering is actual not relaxing and also you could properly be to blame for determining to purchase a lot of your persons ill also. Then deliver a note rescheduling the social gathering. think ofyou've got performed the right element and your persons will understand.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

dinner at a nice place if you can afford it,if not call mc donalds and ask if you can set up a table with flowers and candles on it.jewelry is always nice.a gift certificate to get her nails done or her hair done.write her a ltter from your heart and put it in the bouquet of flowers.i dont know where u live,maybe walk a beach or lake.i have so many ideas but i dont know your price range or age.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Thro her a birthday party or take her out somewhere nice just the 2 of u to talk and relax a little... but dont 4get the present either way u go!!!!!!!!!!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

A 14K gold charm bracelet. Then again it depends on the age and how long you two have been together..

Source(s): Common sense
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Take her out some where nice and buy her something big

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.