Just guy can help plzzzzzz?

i was virgin when i met my BF, then i did not have any experience in sex, but his ex GF was a married woman that she was soooooo good on sex as he is telling me , i am losing my confidence with him , becuz i think maybe in his mind he compare me with her, he tells he doesnt and love me more but i know sex is very important for guy, what do u think , plzzzzzzzzzz help

• zether
    Favorite Answer

leave him and find someone that will think that you are good for them, sex is not everything and if thats all he thinks about then you don't need him

First off, if he compares you to his ex he does not care about you very much. Instead of comparing he should teach you what he likes. You should experiment to see what you like. As you get older you will feel very confident and comfortable with letting a man know what you want from him concerning sex. Do not let him make you feel less of a person because you are inexperienced. If you love him talk to him. Let him know that it is not only rude, but hurtful to compare you to anyone. Everyone is different and unique.

You should move on. He is obviously still interested in her... and subconsciously he is going to compare the two of you. It's disrespectful that he even told you about their sex life... and his values are all screwed up if he can have sex with a married woman. You deserve a guy that thinks with the head up north, not the one down south.