Forum Moderation help.?

I have a forum where I am the administrator but when I try to moderate forums and stuff I can only delete single posts and edit what they say. I can't even mark something as "Off Topic" or "Trash". I been to forums where the Admins can do all kinds of things and I was wondering if they were add=ons or mods. I need help on finding a way to Moderate my forum in a more advanced method and with more control. Any links or personal advices are appreciated! Thanks.

The forum is phpBB and hosted by clanservers.com and can be found at http://colorblind.clanservers.com/ I need some form of advance control where I can delete a whole topic or multiple posts and lock topics! Thanks : ]

Favorite Answer

Contact the server administrator, and have them enable your privilages.

Hello i have a website which i can send you codes and links to websites for myspace the site is www.skatecomp.co.nr sign up on the forums also can help you on your forum issues