How can I loose weight rapidly but the correct way?

I just had a baby three months ago and I am still over my regular weight.

Favorite Answer

water eat right

A good diet and an ample amount of exercise is the only way everything else is a scam. I still believe that Jenny Craig and Weight Watchers are scams but the do provide support which is also needed. My husband was my support. I had a rough pregnancy I gained over 60lbs, mostly from my eating habbits.

After my pregnancy I got a gym membership. My gym has a nursery that watches children after 2 months of age. The also have awsome classes for mother and baby! My favorite is the water classes. My daughter is only 4 months old (much younger than the other children!) but she loves the water in the "Mommie & Me" swim class.

Setting a goal is also very helpfull. I had always been in shape but never athletic. My goal is to do a triathalon this June. I have lost 30 lbs in the last 2 1/2 months. I believe I am on my way and hope the best of sucess to you!

Many patients ask me how they can slim down. I am against prescription pills because I prescribed them many years ago, and some of my patients became very ill.

I now recommend that people eat right and exercise. However, if they would like a little "help", I now recommend Hoodia (it's important to note that not all Hoodia works well, even if the bottle says "pure" or "standard".

The Hoodia being sold at http://www.alllsite.info/free-diet-pills.php is in my opinion, the best product on the market. It's pure, no side effects, and it's only $4.97 for 2 weeks (yes, less than $5 !). My patients have seen dramatic results with this particular Hoodia.

Try weight watchers. Dont think of losing a large amount quickly. It doesnt work. After the birth of my second child I was 13 stone and only 5 ft 3. I am now 9 and a half stone. Weight watchers is not a diet its a really healthy way to live and eat.

Good luck x

You might think about trying this book called "The Movie Star Diet" by Steve Simmons. It helped me lose thirty pounds in 2 1/2 months when I didn't think anything would work. My goal to begin with was only 20 lbs! It has a really easy plan to follow and an excellent workout as well.

Exercise is crucial to losing weight. But if you cut carbs and up the protein you will lose the weight pretty fast. I am not saying Atkins, I am just saying having a higher amount of protein to the ratio of carbs. It will reduce belly fat especially.

lift weights and eat lots of lean meat with protein-grilled chicken and fish, because if you have muscle the you are burning calories without doing much-just lift weights for 30 mins a day and jog 30 mins every other day

Source(s): experience-i work out way too much

work out twice a day for 20 min. concentrate on your abs and legs. In other words, start out by walking and doing crunches, then when you can stand it, start jogging. make sure yuou eat the right foods, no fast food, no soda pop and no alcohaul. you should see a drop in a couple of weeks.

read tips on weight loss and exercise programs to help you more on this site

Source(s): this will help you-free useful tips & articles on almost any topic- http://free-articles.50webs.com/

drop the fork