Any songs?

Are there any good songs for a situation where you want a guy but you cant have him. If you know of one please give the title and artist. I like to put songs on my myspace for the mood i'm in. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

beautiful by james blunt. it's more about a guy liking a girl but he knows he can't have her...but same concept.

Guys sing it, but Def Leppard "Have You Ever Wanted Someone So Bad" could fit that

blowers daughter by Damien Rice

background of this song(read):

rice was in love with this girl who didnt love him back. but more than love, enfatuation. so he wrote this song about her and recorded it. however it didnt soung right. so he flew her up to the recording studio, made her sit in the room, while he re-recorded it. unfortunately, she still didnt fall for him.

"Next Lifetime" by Erykah Badu.

Beautiful!

"Ever fallen in love?" (with someone you shouldn't have fallen in love with) by The Buzzcocks. I'm sure you've heard it, it's great, not at all whiney.

"Have you ever?" by Brandy