i've been told im to quite,i know i am but i just never know what to say?

i do have a bit of a monotone voice and move more on the stiff side

I've been called a snob, or stuck-up because I am shy. I'm okay in familiar surroundings, but throw me in with strangers, and I freeze. Don't worry about it. That is who you are. When you feel comfortable, you'll have plenty to say. Just relax.

Just try to flow with what you're friends are having a convo on. Think of stuff to say or talk about to get you're friends involved.

there are a lot of good books on conversation starters. Also, get a good book on flirting. It makes starting a conversation fun!

Just know that you are an intelligent person, and sometimes its not worth spending words on stupid people..

you are an introvert, just go out there an start conversations with people. the more you do it , the more comfortable you will become.

• sinned

nothing wrong with being quiet. you learn more by listening than talking.

• just say the first thing thts on your mind

thats a good thing

be yourself....thats all you can do.........dont worry what peoplethink....the whole world worries how the are percieved....its how you percieve yourself that should matter most.