Anonymous asked in SportsOther - Sports · 1 decade ago

Should I Cheer for the high school?

The high school's name is A.C. Vikings

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Go for it, i say. cheerleading is fun and its hard work becuz u has 2 b in shape, but its really cool and it helps with weight and ability.

• 1 decade ago

The Vikings is a cool name and it depends if you like your high school. Usually around the holidays we are all in the spirit so why not go out and cheer for the AC Vikings.

• ferrie
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i'm a cheerleader of 8 years, and that i have experienced both. i in my opinion love competive way more advantageous than college cheer. i did not experience like I were given the finished cheerleading journey on my college crew because you frequently do not commute a lot. believe me, you opt for to do aggressive.

• 1 decade ago

Cheer for the high school if you love school spirit. If your more into competitive cheerleading look into an all -star cheerleading team!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

That depends. Do you like cheering?

Source(s): My conscience.
  • 1 decade ago

I think that you should try it you can get friends out of it and you can learn something new.

Source(s): Me
  • 1 decade ago

go for it. it is better to live life with doing things at least once then living in regret.

Source(s): socrates
  • 1 decade ago

You should pursue that which you desire, but if you don't like cheering then no.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes

• 1 decade ago

if youre good at it and if you like it and if you wanna do it go ahead. no ones stopping you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.