Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOther - Sports · 1 decade ago

Should I Cheer for the high school?

The high school's name is A.C. Vikings

Favorite Answer

Go for it, i say. cheerleading is fun and its hard work becuz u has 2 b in shape, but its really cool and it helps with weight and ability.

The Vikings is a cool name and it depends if you like your high school. Usually around the holidays we are all in the spirit so why not go out and cheer for the AC Vikings.

• ferrie

i'm a cheerleader of 8 years, and that i have experienced both. i in my opinion love competive way more advantageous than college cheer. i did not experience like I were given the finished cheerleading journey on my college crew because you frequently do not commute a lot. believe me, you opt for to do aggressive.

Cheer for the high school if you love school spirit. If your more into competitive cheerleading look into an all -star cheerleading team!

That depends. Do you like cheering?

Source(s): My conscience.

I think that you should try it you can get friends out of it and you can learn something new.

Source(s): Me

go for it. it is better to live life with doing things at least once then living in regret.

Source(s): socrates

You should pursue that which you desire, but if you don't like cheering then no.

yes

if youre good at it and if you like it and if you wanna do it go ahead. no ones stopping you