Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

i wanna ask idea for strongs for broke hearts...?

i love 1 gyu he wanna abit rest and time to realise what he want ...so i will give him that time wat he need but i feel not to strong...coz i feel my heart is brokend..

Favorite Answer

He may realize what he had and he may not the only thing you can do is move on as quickly as possible. If he wants to be with you he will move mountains to do so. And if not someone else out there will. Respect yourself and love yourself and move on with your life. You'll find someone who doesn't need to think about what they want they will just know.

Its like they say, set them free, and if they return then it was meant to be. I also fell in love with a woman from Hungary and she said the same to me that she wanted time to deal with life and big changes.

I had no choice but to let her go, hoping she would be back. It hurt for the longest time but with good friends I was able to get through, and she has had 3/4 men since last year so I knew she was moving on and so did I. Music helps but pick anything other than depressing music...pick upbeat (or angry heavy music in my case).

You also need to talk about it....dont bottle it all up inside!

• jude

it hurts to have the heart broken, and not know how it will go. just be patient, and wait and see, as u really have no other choice. just feel confident everything is going to work out, even if it doesn't turn out the way u want it to. sometimes things don't work out the way we want, and we just have to understand that some things just aren't meant to be. no sense in getting upset till u know, no sense in getting anxious on something we have no control over anyway.

Broken - Seether

Move on--forget him!

TALK TO HIM MAKE IT BETTA

use glue