Why should I believe in a non-existent creature? Dont I have a brain?

Favorite Answer

It depends on what your beliefs are.

Why is everyone getting so mad at him? He never said god did he? What if he is speaking of unicorns?

-Wiccan Teen )O(

Lol having a brain doesn't mean you can't believe in creatures that don't exist. That's part of your imagination, so they don't have to exist in reality.

As for those creatures you can't see but they do or used to exist, your brain is capable of understanding that things don't have to exist right now and right in front of you to have existence.

We know there is a whole world that exists. We live in one small town or city of the world, but we know there are millions of cities and billions of people, so just cause we can't see them or see them all at once, doesn't mean our brain doesn't comprehend their existence.

Does that make sense? :)

Your question is unclear. non-existent creature? what is that. do you mean some thing which a human eye cannot see?? the name creature will get only to a existent thing. So whether u believe or not, it is there. we know that we cannot see certain things, and cannot hear some noises which animals like dogs can see and hear. So your question absolute baseless.

Or ask the question clearly

If something exists, it doesnt go away just because someone doesnt believe it. If God exists, you cant make Him go away. Since He cant be proven either way, you should OPEN YOUR MIND to the possibility of His existance and not just assume only what you believe in is possible.

i assume by "non-existent creature",that you mean God.

God is not discerned by the brain but rather the spirit.

the brain is an just organ,just like heart,kidneys,skin, and lungs.

no one has ever seen the wind, only the effects of the wind, yet everyone agrees the wind exists. GOD is like the wind. all one has to do is look at the glories and wonders in the heavens and earth to see GOD'S Handiwork. yet, like the wind GOD, HIMSELF remains invisible to the 5 senses of humans. never expect this explanation to convince any non - believer but for me this explanation is enough. for everyone has the free will to believe or not believe

Do you believe dinosaurs were around, according to your logic you don't believe in dinosaurs, because they don't exist. Just because you can't see something, doesn't mean it is not there, or never was there.

• jim h

I don't know why you would either. It would be silly to believe in something that does not exist. You should believe in God instead.

Now that only the brainless are believers ... Yes you have a brain...Welcome my atheist friend.

but can you prove to yourself it does not exist. because you do not see it does not mean it doesnt exist.

As I am sure you have never seen an atom, I am equally sure you believe that it exists.