Who here likes Johnny Depp and why? Any recent information about him?

Favorite Answer

I thin Johnny Depp is a great American Actor. He has that physique and the looks. He doesn't care what people think and he does what he wants to do. It's not to the point where he's a bad boy but it's to the point where he knows wha the wants. He is veyr artisitc with the movies he makes. He's amazing. You see the character, you don't see Johnny Depp. Like movies iwht Julia Roberts, you dont' se the character. You see Julia Roberts. when you see a movie and forget its the actor, then you know he can act. Like Pirates... you totally forget that the pirate is Johnny Depp. He's great.

Well I like Tim Burton and Johnny Depp is a good actor, IMO. I've been told I look like him.

Well, he's finished filming "At Worlds End" (Pirates of the Caribbean 3) and now is working on a movie about the barber-serial killer Benjamin Barker ("Sweeney Todd"). Burton directs.

Because he gets very much into character, and he seems to be acting as Sweeney in real life, his family is having some trouble.

http://www.azcentral.com/ent/celeb//articles/1204d...