How long will the myth of the Palestinian People last ?

Its gone on too long ?

Favorite Answer

As long as there are arabs in this world there will be that myth because they will not deny the fact that they don't actually belong in Israel! But don't worry, one day the truth will be revealed and Israel will belong to the Jews!!! Be well! :)

Source(s): AM YISROEL CHAI!!!!

The Myth of Palestine will continue until the Messiah returns.

The pulse of the world can be gaged by what is happening in Israel.

Kassam rockets out of Gaza are not rocks and suicide belts do not explode from a rock.

The world may come against Israel but all the nations that do will stumble and fall.

Myth and delusion has replaced history and knowledge. Jordan and Syria already have claimed ownership of the land and "Palestinians" would cease to exist if ever those countries were to succeed. But they wont--not ever again--because the real owner of the Land is God and he is all about bringing his chosen people back!

What type of question is this????

Revisit history and try to find out how the Zionist Jews occupied Jerusalem, from the Arabs Muslims, Arab Christians & Arab Jews and everybody who was living in peace and harmony before the Zionist Jewish occupation this Holy Land.

The Zionist Jews' unfair occupation of the palestine's land is the reason for all this killing. The palastnians are resisting with stones for Gods Sake!! and the Jews are firing back with top nocth fatal, illegal, inhuman bombs.

I home the Isreals start having soem sense and leave a land that is not thiers.

The myth that Jews are God's gift to the nation? I agree it is about time they gave up fighting and learned to be a peaceful nation. And how can anyone blame the Palestinians? C'mon they are fighting with stones!!!!

How long will the myth of Jews being God's chosen people will last?This it's gone longer...

Whatever man. I wish that the Arabs would stop shooting, and I know that Jews would immediatly stop. And that is how I want it to stay forever.

Wishes, wishes...

u call it a myth eh?

you are preety uninformed