what do girls like most from boys?

How can I please my girl friend whom I love so much?

Favorite Answer

The best way to please your girlfriend is really not that hard if shes a normal gurl that likes to get out sometimes then its easy. a hirl likes some one that will treat her like shes special. she would probrably like you to talk to her when shes sad to put a smile on her face make her laugh. make her think that your the only person for her. a girl likes tomance it doesnt have to be fancy or anything just like a regualer date.to the movies or something see a scary movie and hold her hand and comfort her she would tell you that she love u a lot more just watever you think that will make her happi go for it most of the time its the right thing.

Well if u mean, gf than make her feel like ur 2gether bcuz of her personality and not just her great looks and wut uz do n bed. If u mean ur friend thats a girl, make her feel special n unique. Focus ur attention on her directly. Spend time alone w her n show her that u care about her. Good Luck!

For myself...

He has to be good-looking(50% straight-away). Has to be intellectual, friendly, generous, must NOT be living in his car, must NOT ever cheat, must NOT smoke/drink, must NOT have a lady's temper, so apart from that its all up to the chemistry between us.

i like a guy that can bring my spirits up when i am sad.. so do cute things together and be creative. I always get bored with just the same ol' dates

Be sweet, considerate, and a good listener. Definately give her flowers and compliment her...but don't overdo it! Ask her what her dream date would be and re-create it for her! Good luck!

spend time with

and buy her a rose

tell her u love her 4ever

come on

nothing is more important to u

than the one u love

• n

Girls want respect and honesty from guys.They want someone to talk to,someone who is willing to be there for them day and night.

flowers, good attitudes, service, ( like doing things for her)

I like getting hugs when I am sad. It is a consolation to me.

Respect, honesty, faithfullness,to make them feel like they are the only one

romance, forgiveness, thoughtfulness, strength and love