i listen to my wife and take her advice because she is 95% right when i take my own advice i screw up how come

its like she has some kind of instinct that i dont have.it took me a while to figure this out but i listen to her then i tell her how i feel before i would ignore her and just be interested in my own stuff.when i started giving her carring and compassion and conscerned with her opinions everything started to work better

Favorite Answer

Although women are perceived to be more emotional, we also tend to be more objective in situations. God gave us a sixth sense when it comes to anything that would affect or impact our families. It's very good to discuss decisions and options before making a final choice. Not many men would admit to listening to their wives and even less would admit that their wives are right. I applaude you. It takes a real man to admit he has weaknesses.

Source(s): Own opinion

You're lucky that she has good judgement! Sounds like it's all working out for you. Hard to say why your own advice may be less useful...maybe you are not taking everything into account, or only focus on certain things. This probably isn't you, but I'm reminded of the last words of a legendary guy with poor judgement: "Hey y'all, watch this!"

• Paul H

If your wife is right 95% of the time and you are always wrong just listen to your wife's advice ALL the time - problem solved.

Women's intuition - my husband has learned to take my advice as well =)

Men tend to think with logic and women tend to think with emotions. It's just a different way of looking at things. Listen to you wife =)

Yeah, cause if MOMMA ain't happy, ain't NOBODY happy!

I tell my husband that we can save a lot of hassle if he'd done it the right way the first time.

its all wisdon. i'm 13 and when i was 10 i started to read books and write peotry learned about bad stuff. and i'm lookin outside the box now.

Source(s): hope you know what i mean

Sounds like you married a good woman.

He is treating you wrong. Sorry, but you may want to explore your options, and consider moving on to a guy who will treat you like you should.

Because women are smarter than men. :)

someone give this man a medal!