Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

how do males start masterbatin what triggers it?

meaning why do we do it . and how does it start

Favorite Answer

we masturbate for many reasons: to relieve stress, to be more sexually experienced, to have fun, to pass the time, to show off, but the two biggest reasons: to relieve sexual desires or frustration and to pleasure ourselves.......it starts usually by accident when you play with yourself and start jerking it and then you climax and then things like people, pics, and videos cause you to become aroused and then you start jerking or tugging at your penis and then you have an orgasm and then ejaculate... email me and i can give you more specifics

We do it because it feels really good and releases a lot of tension. Generally it starts when a boy reaches puberty ( sometimes before) and hears about it from other boys talking. He either figures it out on his own from those comments or is shown or taught how. And every boy does it.

It starts by first thinking about sexual pleasures and then you just go to work on it, IF you know what I mean

sexual feelings erupt in teenagers and they hear about sex and then they just start trying stuff like that.

Its if they do what we can to not lust and fall like that that they can break the addiction before it starts.

If it was JUST build up, God would not have given us wet dreams.

no such word as masterbatin - it's not even close to a word.

We do it because it is a cheap way to have a good time.

I think it is safe to say, "when nature calls". Why do we do it? Because of build up I suspect ;)

M.A.S.T.E.R.B.A.T.I.O.N