who do u think is hottest guy in the pretty ricky band?

What do yall think who is the hottest guy in the pretty ricky band ? 1.Spectacular , 2.Slick Em, 3.Pleassure, 4. Baby Blue .

Favorite Answer

i love spectacular because he is just one fine brotha and that is all that i have to say.

I like Pleasure but I think Spectacular is sexy too especially his voice!

Pleasure

• Shizzy

I am soooooooo in love with Spectacular he is the sexiest one in the group. That's exactly why I'm going to ScreamTour 5 to see him take off his shirt. But he is sooo mine and no one elses.

i like oli, mitch, gerard, billie joe, kellin and many extra. Ever heard of vic fuentes? Or patrick stump? Alex gaskarth? Jack barakat? All of all time low are warm. you have stable style in track. My fave bands (so as) are my chemical romance, pierce the veil, carry me the horizon, green day, fall out boy, dozing with sirens, all time low, black veil brides and suicide silence.

Spectacular all da wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

spectacular

Pleasure :D Ma friend is OBSESSED with Spectac but I'm feelin Pleasure. x]

• mimi

My cousin S^**&*&*, sorry I cant feel in the blanks, cuz I would sure as heck like to shout it fr. the roof top, but cant and wont do family that way

I hate country