Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMusic & Music Players · 1 decade ago

Should I get the ipod nano or ipod shuffle?

Wich one is better?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

nano.

shuffle is cheaper. but it sucks some major ***. cause the shuffle, u cant even see your song selection, or wich song ur on, and it holds less song.

nano you have a screen. n just a bit bigger. and u can hold more. and u have a better color selection too

• 1 decade ago

Nano comes with most standard ipod features except video. It's also more expensive. Shuffle is less expensive but you have to let it play in shuffle mode all the time and there is no screeen. The old ones were able to be pluged in to the computer without the cord. I don't know about the newer ones.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd get the Nano because with the shuffle, it's small so it could easily be lost. Also I don't think it has a screen? You should just get the Nano. It's worth your money unlike Shuffle. x]

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think you should get the nano even though it frozes up on me sometimes cause i got a pink nano its whatever you decide which is best for you i reccommend the ipod nano

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

nano for sure. sure shuffles are cheaper but there isnt even a screen. nanos are way better.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you should get the nano because you can put more songs in to it and you can also put pictures in to it,that's something the shuffle cant do,so get the NA NO!!

• 1 decade ago

this is a no brainer. Ipod nano for sure.

photo's

calender

more music

and it all in a small package

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.