Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 1 decade ago

What is a good anniversary gift?

My fiance and I have been together for 4 years, engaged for one and planning to get married next year. What would be a good anniversary gift to get him that is special?

Favorite Answer

To make the next year as enjoyable as the last 4 years.

A photo album in which you can place all the pictures youve' ever taken together in those 4 years.. as there is nothing like a loving memory.. and a memory kept so safely for 4 years would definately send out a message to him of how much you love and care for him.

gd luck!

Happy Anniversary.:)

Source(s): My romantic heart :)

You should try an iMemoryBook.

My roommate is getting married this month and he is creating a wedding memory book for his fiance right now. He wrote his story of how they met and how they got engaged, then she wrote her story. Then Justin (my roommate) invited me, and all of his family and her family to the book to write their favorite memories about the two of them. When he is done, iMemoryBook will ship them a hardbound color copy of the wedding memory book.

My sister also just got engaged at Thanksgiving and is getting married in March. I have started a wedding memory book for her also. I know she is going to love it. These books are completely personalized from beginning to end.

You should gather up all your photos. Get her side of the story (she will never expect) and then give her a wedding memory book.

Good luck.

Source(s): here is a link to start a wedding memory book: http://imemorybook.com/wedding_memory_book

hmmm how about a surprise trip.... lets say to San Francisco, get a room at a really nice hotel, tell them that your celebrating a annivesary and ask if they could hook up the room with champange and rose petals on the bed. Then talk to the concierge ans ask them to make reservations to watch a baseball or a football game and when you two get back, you can have some champange and have some naught monkey sex on the bed with rose petels. MMMM

Some flowers a nice heartfelt card followed by a nice dinner , maybe some dancing and a pair of 1/2 Carat Diamond Earrings. That should wow her!

• Wiser1

A watch? Tickets to a hockey, football or basketball game?

a watches are in...and guys love that stuff...

go to www.ashford.com or www.bluenile.com they have nice watches for very good prices. Even half the amount that the watch cost in their own websites. have fun!

Source(s): www.ashford.com www.bluenile.com

Go to fairplaymusicalgifts.com and have a song written for them

A really nice watch.

Click here and choose your own gift, they are very romantic

"http://www.tkqlhce.com/email-1961891-10436860%22