Carl
Carl asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Will the Padres be any good next year?

So far, their moves haven't made a whole lot of sense to me...trading away Josh Barfield, signing Greg Maddux for $10 million...I am puzzled. I don't think they have upgraded anywhere except MAYBE third base.

• No one
    Favorite Answer

They have done little or nothing to improve their chances. On the other hand. the Dodgers have made several good moves. Look for the Padres to do worse than last year. Sorry, but I have to call them as I see them.

Chow!!

I have inside information that says the Padres have more great moves to make and will be a great team next year.

But they will loose to the Cards again and not go on to the World Series as the possibilities for the Cards is there again!

I hate the dodgers so i dont like saying this but there going to probolly walk away with the West. The Dodgers pitching staff i now one of the best in the league. There bullpen is alittle shakey but there starting staff is excellent. There offence is not exceptional but its enough. This is a weak division and look for the Dodgers to take it this year. Between Schmidt, Lowe and Penny they have one of the best 1-2-3 punches around.

No, they will suck as bad as they did this past year. They will always suck. Maybe you should become an LA Dodgers fan, since they actually know how to win games. Oh, and speaking of LA, I just moved to LA (Westside) from San Diego and guess what douchebag, I'am not crying to come back. LA is much better than San Diego. No questions about it. Apparently you have never been to LA. San Diego is for losers like you. San Diego can burn to the ground and you can with it. In fact, speaking of fires, isn't it a major shame that SD didn't completely burn to the ground during the Cedar Fires a few years back? Maybe next time it will. The Padres suck. The Charges suck (they won't make it past the first round of the playoffs) and San Diego sucks in general. LA forever **********!

They are still a solid team, and i think they are the 2nd best, they could get into the play-offs as a wild card. The Dodgers my favorite team have had good signings and good contracts.

They will be okay thats for sure, but I wouldnt doubt the Diamondbacks.

All there youngsters were superb last year, and with the addition of Doug Davis, you will be surprised.

1,2,3 punch-Brandon Webb, Doug Davis, Livan Hernandez.

No.