What happens to pregnant women when the rapture occurs?

If the unborn are innocent do they just leave the mother's womb and go straight to heaven? Does this kill the mother to be?

Favorite Answer

I heard they explode

The myth of the rapture is a bunch of nonsense. There is nothing that supports this belief in scripture. It was added later by the church. And, I am not someone that supports it or people sitting and waiting for Christ to come back. One day he will. In Matthew it says that NO ONE knows the date. Leave it at that and stop trying to predict when it's going to happen, what is going to happen, and how it's going to happen. Go about your life.

I wouldn't worry too much. The subject of a "rapture" was unheard of by the Church for over 1800 years.

It is un-Biblical and un-true.

It's not going to happen. Don't hold your breath, unless you think you might look good with blue lips.

Source(s): 1,800+ years of Christianity and nobody had ever heard of such nonsense.

I wondered the same thing. I also wonder in the fairy tale Rapunzel, did that chick really have hair follicles strong enough to support a fully armored man climbing it? I mean, is that really possible?