I love jerks, but how do i get one to settle down and only want me?

i need an answere please!!!

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Give him really good head.

• 1 decade ago

you cant change a jerk once a jerk always a jerk you might be able to Change them for a couple of months but there true colors will always come through in the end there just not worth it you need to got out and meet a nice lad a lad that truly knows how a girl should be treated

• 1 decade ago

You can't, and you shouldn't.

Think about what you're asking- you want advice on how to change someone into something you want them to be.

Don't you want your partner to accept YOU for who YOU are?

That said, wouldn't it be a tad hypocritical of you to try and change someone into something they're not?

The chances are good that you love "jerks" because you enjoy the thrill of wanting something you cannot have, and a "jerk" displays a "bad boy" behavior. What you will eventually realize is that these "bad boys" can't provide very much toward emotional support, nor are they very mature as human beings.

Most people tend to chase after personalities such as "jerks" because they have deep-rooted insecurities or a need to be protected.

I suggest taking a look at yourself and focus on YOU for a while, instead of chasing after something which isn't healthy for you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Jerks?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Find a nice guy and settle down with him.

• 1 decade ago

you pretty much can't. i've tried. jerks are jerks to everyone, it's not just you and they will never change so it's hopeless to try. there are nice guys out there too :)

• Syeira
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

why would you want a jerk? you really should think more of yourself than that...develop some self-esteem!!

if you really want him, just be a doormat..do whatever he wants all the time...wait on him hand and food..totally lose the person you are.

• 1 decade ago

Find someone that is nice and wants to be with you without makeing him. But if you want ajerk then show him your wild side or your boobs.

• 1 decade ago

the mother of all oxymorons... but really, love can transform a person. and only love can make the transformation last. good luck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah there you go...not gonna happen...maybe you should train yourself to respect yourself and respect a decent man...

• Apple
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

sorry, you can't change a guys mind.Go for a good guy.Don't tell me, you like beat me baby one more time

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.