To Be "IN" With the GUYS??

I know this guy who walks around talking about how he has slept with the whole gymnastics team(which isn't true cuz most of us have b/fs) What's so special about sleeping with a gymnast?? Why is it so cool in this guys eyes??

He even had the guts to try and come up to me after a meet and hug me, b/c his friends were watching. My friend and I both slapped him and walked away. His friends laughed at him b/c My friend and I are actually dating two of his friends. (he didn't know tho)

You never hear guys saying they slept with a fat girl, do you?? So what's so special about a varsity gymnast??

Does he do all this to be "in" with his friends?? What he doesn't know is my friend and I are dating two of his friends.

Favorite Answer

cuz thats usually one of the most popular groups in school and that is the only reason why....what a jerk good for you two girls in slapping him

To be blunt - it is because gymnasts have abilities to move their bodies in some odd positions and men/boys find that a sexual turn on. This guy who seems to do all the bragging is covering up his own flaws and insecurities by making up these stories. In the end he will be found out for the looser he really is. Now about the "fat girls" men/boys are all pigs and they think that with a pretty slim girl attached to their arm - it makes them look more "manly" - so it really is their own insecurity and when you see them and hear them brag - just walk away - with your head held high and laugh your butt off at them - see them for who they really are "LOOSERS"

Sweet-heart, that is how define a man. Is like when you girls talk about how money you made your man spend on you.

Nothing, the guy is just a loser.